Due to the Coronavirus, COVID-19 disease global outbreak, we would like to inform all brokers, agencies & charterers of our current booking and cancellation policy.
For all bookings made between 20.10.2020 till 31.01.2021 the charterers will be offered the following payments plan:
- 30% down payment within 7 days from booking confirmation
- 20% second payment within 3 months before charter departure
- 50% balance 30 days before charter departure
For the charterers, who will not be able to reach our bases due COVID-19 related reasons we offer the possibility to:
Move the dates of their charter with the same boat or another boat within season 2021-2022 (upon availability in our fleet).
Our Partner will receive a voucher equal to the amount paid to be used for season 2021-2022.
Receive a FULL REIMBURSEMENT of the amount paid if the restrictions to travel continue to be in place during the 30 days before the start of the charter, ONLY if the FULL CHARTER AMOUNT has been paid.
The cancellation of the charter, with the relative issue of a voucher, full reimbursement or date change, is foreseen in the following cases:
– there are infected people among the crew members (with proven diagnosis and documentation)
– Italy imposes travel restrictions from the customer’s country of residence, i.e. a LOCKDOWN or the obligation of a quarantine period (with proven documentation)
– The customer’s country of residence imposes travel restrictions to Italy, i.e. a LOCKDOWN or the obligation of a quarantine period (with proven documentation).
Cancellation of flights while borders remain open does not justify requesting a voucher or refund.
Conditions of the rescheduled bookings:
- The payment made by the client till this moment will be calculated for the new booking.
- The price of the new week will be calculated with the list price of the selected week and applying the discounts offered during that period.
- It will be possible to select a new boat in any of our bases.
- If the new charter week is more expensive, the customers will have to pay the difference.
- If the new charter week is cheaper or if the new week is booked for a smaller crew (by booking a smaller boat) the difference in favor of the customer, will begiven back in form of voucher for 2021-2022.
- In case of voucher issuance, the same will be valid for 12 months from the date of dispatch, for the booking of a sailing holiday in Sicily with one of the boats of the company Sea-Folk Travel s.r.l.s.u., booked through the mediation of the customer agency, in one of the company’s nautical bases and departing during the 2021/2022 seasons.
In case of cancellation NOT related to official COVID-19 reasons, the following policy will be applied:
- till 2 months before departure 50%
- till 1 month before departure 75%
- < 1 month before departure 100%
If the situation changes, we will review the current policy, adjusting it to the new provisions.
For further questions please don?t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Stay safe, stay healthy.